Windy Shadow Shield

Windy Shadow Shield

A small shield worn on the arm for additional DEF. Can be equipped alone but needs a set to have any effect. Decreases DMG from Wind property physical and magical attacks by 1%. If refined to +7, additionally decreases DMG from Wind property physical and magical attacks by 1%. If refined to +9, additionally decreases DMG from Wind property physical and magical attacks by 1%. If the set consisting of Windy Shadow Shield and Windy Shadow Armor is worn together, additionally decreases DMG from Wind property physical and magical attacks by 2%.

Type: Shadow equipment
Location : Shield Weight : 0
Lv. req.: 1
Class: All classes
On The Market
Find Sellers
Seen 1047 times
Viewed 160 times
Average Price 35,000,000z
Links to This Page
Recent SearchesView More »
8 minutes ago boots
8 minutes ago bark shorts
13 minutes ago poring egg
13 minutes ago poring egg
18 minutes ago jur
30 minutes ago bison
30 minutes ago bizao
30 minutes ago bizao
30 minutes ago bisao
31 minutes ago bisao
8 days agoDarleen: went away for a month and CD in Mouth tripled in price
5 days agoMargarito: my cat was here
5 days agoMicaela: B>+9 TGL EA10~12. Rodex The Big Purple Dinosaur
2 days agoOtis: encyclopedia
2 days agoLoren: san
2 days agoLoren: where can i use my minouse card
2 days agoLoren: where can i use it to level up
Post